Walmart’s Black Friday plans. For three weeks, beginning Nov. 4 -Nov. 27, Walmart customers will find Black Friday prices on toys, electronics, home products and much more.
The Black Friday Deals for Days events at Walmart will extend Black Friday from one day of sales to three different “events” for three weeks.
Each “event” will have a different set of products for every type of shopper. Each savings event will start out online at Walmart.com and continue in stores.
Customers also have the option of picking up their online Black Friday order with Walmart’s contact-free curbside pickup service!
Some of the best deals:
These deals starts Nov. 4 *online only*:
- HP Pavilion i5 GTX Gaming Laptop – $449 (Save $140).
- MSI GF65 15.6-inch Gaming Laptop – $799 (Save $180).
- Walmart’s price is the best price we’ve seen so far on this gaming computer.
- Shark Navigator Upright Vacuum – $98 (Save $101). This is the lowest price we’ve found on this model.
- onn. 65″ Class 4K (2160p) UHD LED Roku Smart TV HDR This is a good price* $228
- Apple AirPods with Charging Case (latest model) $99 (saves $30 OFF) This is lower than they were during Prime Day.
These are a couple of the deals that start online Nov. 7 at 12 a.m. and in stores at 5 a.m.:
- Acer 32-inch Curved Gaming monitor – Special Buy – $155. This is about $45 lower than Amazon’s current price.
- Hatchimals Mystery or Hatchibabies – Special Buy for $20.
WALMART WILL BE CLOSED ON THANKSGIVING BUT OPEN AT 5AM ON Black Friday.
Will be $40
Will be $49
Deals start Nov. 11 at 7 p.m. ET online,
addt online deals starting Nov. 14 at 12 a.m. ET
in stores starting at 5 a.m. (local time) on Nov. 14.
Customers will find deals on electronics like:
- Computers and tablets.
- Home items.
Walmart’s biggest wireless phone event starts on Nov. 14, both in stores and online, with deals on iPhones & Samsung phones.