I have been using Fels-Naptha for years and I love it! It is THE BEST stain remover!
It can be used as a laundry soap too. I just used it today when I washed my sheets. I use it in addition to another detergent that doesn’t work well for stains. This product works better than any other on the market, especially when pre-treating (just rub bar on stain and throw in wash). There's a reason grandma use to use it!
I also use this product a couple times a year to clean my kids shoes. Just wet the shoes, rub the bar on them and rinse with water. They look brand new again!
Right now you can snag the Fels-Naptha Laundry Stain Remover Bar on Amazon
Fels-Naptha Laundry & Stain Remover Bar is available on Amazon can be cheaper when you opt to Subscribe & Save!
I usually keep my Fels-Naptha in the laundry room and use it as a pre-treater by wetting the bar and rubbing it on any stains. It is particularly useful on yellow armpit stains. Let it sit for five minutes then wash as usual.
Another way that I like to use this product is to make homemade liquid laundry detergent with other ingredients that can be purchased at your grocery store. This recipe makes 10 gallons of soap so you will be set for a long time!
Homemade Liquid Laundry Soap Recipe:
This DIY laundry soap is going to save you so much money.
You just need a few simple ingredients, and then you can make enough detergent for around 100 loads of laundry.
Here's what you'll need:
- 1 cup of Borax
- 1 cup of washing soda
- Fels Naptha bar soap
- Five-gallon bucket with a lid
- Essential oil for scent (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Grate the Fels-Naptha soap.
- Fill a large pot with 4 cups of hot water. Add grated soap to water and set to medium high heat. Stir until melted completely (approximately 10 minutes).
- Fill the five-gallon bucket halfway with hot water. Pour in the soap mixture, stirring. Add borax and washing soda, continuing to stir. Add essential oil if desired (approximately half an ounce). Add more warm water until the bucket is completely full. Stir the contents once more, then secure the lid and let the mixture sit for 24 hours. After that time is up, the mixture will be mostly watery with globs of gel—this will not impact its effectiveness in the washing machine, but you can stir it up if you like.
Fels-Naptha has thousands of 5-star reviews online!
Fels-Naptha is such a popular product that it has thousands of 5-star reviews online. You can find one bar for around a similar price at your local store, but why waste the gas – grab it on AMAZON! Making Fels-Naptha a budget-friendly cleaning staple.
I highly recommend using one bar to make your own laundry detergent and as a stain remover. Fels-Naptha contains 5% sodium tallowate, which makes it an effective grease and oil cleaner – perfect for the tough stains on work clothes! For example: if you have some mud or grass stains on your baseball pants, you can rub Fels-Naptha directly onto the stain before throwing the pants in the wash.
If you would prefer to buy liquid laundry detergent instead of making your own, use Subscribe + Save to grab 2 bars of Fels Naptha Laundry & Stain Remover Bar Soap, shipped right now!
Did you know it gets funky stink out of your pet’s fur too?
Did you know that this product is a great way to get smelly, funky odors out of your pet’s fur? You can use it as a pre-soak for your pet’s bedding and blankets too. Just work the bar directly into the fur, lather, let sit for 5 minutes and rinse. Repeat if necessary. And don’t forget to wash your hands after!
Did you see this other deal?
Schick Silk Exfoliating Razors $3.92 for 3/pk– No Coupons Needed!